* I now own a couple of poetry books (not a whole COLLECTION, mind you, but still)
* Dan and I cleaned and organized my bookshelf
* I finally got school in semi-order
* I watched a black and white film, and a foreign film
* Dan and I had a Disney movie marathon
* I made something for someone which then was framed (two-in-one!)
I mean, out of a list of almost 100, it's not too great, but I realized something this year. I should be more concerned about my attitude and how I feel about my environment than my accomplishments. This year I don't want to have this giant list of "To-do", I want a list of "To-Think." I won't need a list of things to do if I take every opportunity handed to me instead of being scared. I will remember to never hate because no one deserves hatred. Not one person is a "horrible person." I will remember to always forgive and forget because it could be the last time you see each other. Generally, I just want to send out a more positive vibe this year.
Happy, happy new year everyone.