Friday, December 17, 2010

Confessions

Today I read a post at elegantly wasted and it got me thinking about how I'm not really blogging how I feel, I'm more just being a "typical blogger" with my tea theme and outfit posts and apologizing for not posting. So, I need to tell you something.


I don't like tea.


When I started this blog almost a year ago it was about trying new things. I created a giant list of tasks I wanted to get done this year and most of them didn't get done. It was far too many items and I had to many "do this every single day and you can never skip a day ever" kind of things on it. Drinking more tea than coffee was on the list. I failed, big time. I'm completely addicted to coffee and drink one to three cups a day. I tried tea, I really did, but it was just the Keurig cup kind and I'm sure it's not as good as "real" tea. I just don't like the taste.


So, this right here is not a lovely little fashion blog about tea. This is a story about trying new things, failing at them but not caring because sometime we succeed and that is what we should use out time thinking about.


(This post doesn't have a picture and I know most people skim the writing and stare of the pictures. I ,however, like writing, more than photos. I love writing, it's been my passion since I could write. I'm pretty sure that's why I started blogging, not to post pictures that I didn't even take. Even though I stopped posting in my art blog so a huge number of graphics will be pouring in here. aw well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment