Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thank goodness for sun, happy music, vintage shops and coffee

Or I would never make it through high school.

I guess I'll just come out and say it since it needs to be said. I didn't make it into my choir class thing. I'm not going to go into the politics and other biased, unscrupulous things but let's just say I'm upset. I put in five years of my life and get thrown out because I had to think about which note mi was on. -insert growling and grumpiness and overall frustrated noises- I now have a huge decision to make...and I can not make big decisions without several nervous break downs.

But everything's okay.

I've been searching for happy songs ever since I found out, because I just have to sing. Like Cindy Lou Who. Anyway, I have this whole 'Happy Songs' playlist which I'll post when I get done searching for everything. For now, watch this cute She & Him video.




I'm also loving this song video, not only because I have the hugest girl crush on Zooey, but because the sun is out! South Dakota, March, 79 degree! -spazz attack-


Today was a good day, besides my morning my singing career. My mom and grandma took me shopping downtown to a few of my favorite stores. I purchased a lovely vintage golden bracelet with a key(to my heart) and a heart charm. I would post pictures...but I'm still camera-less.


Ended the day with Dan. Very good day, despite everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment