Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Brain

The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.
Robert Frost.
Last night I watched the newest Star Trek movie for lord knows what time. For a movie full of light flares and show, I love it. Which explains today's fact. At about 12:30 am today I was looking at all the Star Trek trivia because I was curious and I came across this gem:
In the scene where Kirk is taking the Kobayashi Maru test, he is eating an apple, which is also what he is eating while recounting his tale of taking the Kobayashi Maru test in Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan. Director JJ Abrams, however, didn’t intend to reference that particular movie. He was simply told at one point in time that lead actors seem cocky eating apples.
(Fact credited to IMDB)

I don't know about you, but I think that's awesome and it makes me love JJ even more.

I seem to only like acoustic versions of songs seeing as I listened to The Diary Of Jane(Acoustic) by Breaking Benjamen.

This has absolutely nothing to do with my goals, but today I finally watched Lolita (with James Manson) after a year of a certain pen pal screaming at me to on a regular basis. I can not wait to read the book, if I can ever find it. I don't care about how disturbing the story line is, the movie was adorable up to the tragic ending. I assume the original book has more details of the couples relationship which is the one thing that had me hooked the entire movie. It was terribly beautiful.

-Learn one interesting thing a day (2/365)
-Listen to one new artist a day, going in alphabetical order (2/365)
-Take/Make pictures everyday (2/365)







No comments:

Post a Comment