Sunday, January 10, 2010

You are highly illogical.



weheartit


I'm a highschool student with a 4.0 gpa, involved in theatrical programs and trying to uphold a decent relationship with a guy I would like nothing more than spend each and every minute of my day with him. It was unrealistic (and highly illogical) to think I could blog and listen to music and write and be awesome every single day. I love being free but I love setting goals. This is a problem.

I'll rewrite my goals when I have time, I'll catch up on my music when I have time, but first I have to make time. I've taken time off from several activities and hopefully my life will balance out and I'll be able to do stuff with my brain that I want to do with my brain on weekdays. No more 14 hour school days for me.

My life.

Song: What Happens Tomorrow-Duran Duran

I've been researching banned books for a school essay and I came across this lovely jem:

The Grapes of Wrath was banned in the region of California it was set in because it "made the residents of this region look bad."

The 'I-don't-have-time-to-search-for-a-new-quote-so-i-took-my-favorite-quote-of-all-time' quote:

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes."
The Great Douglas Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment