Monday, January 25, 2010

WIW 1-24-10



Brown jacket: Maurices
Brown tank top: Maurices
Sheer print tank top: Maurices
Jeans: Umm...Maurices
Necklace: gift
Action figures: I've had them way too long to recall.

0_0
I'm sorry for my horrible non-diverse wardrobe.
And also for my boyfriend's lack of understanding what the photo shoot was about.
He was more concerned about getting me than my entire outfit in the picture.
Hopefully I can get a decent camera soon...or just steal my mother's.

I do believe we got more pictures of Teen Titans mounting each other than pictures of clothes, really.

Oh. In case you were wondering, this is my favorite quote of the day.

"So Cho Chang, I was wondering, if maybe you wanted to go to the Yule Ball with me. Just in case you have trouble making up you're mind, you should know that A. I'm Harry Potter, B. that I play guitar, and C. you know that time when conquered that Dragons heart with my gutiar? Now I'm gonna do it with yours."
-Harry (AVPM)





These posts are getting really haphazard.



No comments:

Post a Comment